Terms of Service
As a nonprofit participant in The Big Share we ask that you read through the following guidelines which sets forth the services and duties provided by The Big Share and Community Shares of Wisconsin and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to The Big Share on March 3, 2020 to create a sense of statewide excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners and fellow nonprofits.
- I understand that Community Share Wisconsin is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts.
- I confirm that my organization has a website or Facebook page, or other social media accounts, and that we should add the The Big Share link to one or both.
- I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors should promote The Big Share over the course of the 24 hour event using social media, and ahead of the event whenever possible.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspaper, tv or radio that I speak on behalf of all nonprofits participating in The Big Share.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that all donations will be disbursed by Community Shares of Wisconsin in early April.
- I understand that any donations processed outside of The Big Share donation period, through GiveGab.com, or subsequent recurring donations are subject to transaction fees outlined on the GiveGab.com pricing page: http://info.givegab.com/pricing.