The The Big Share Team will:
- Work with local newspapers, radio stations, and other media outlets to continue spreading the word to a wider audience about The Big Share
- Continue offering trainings to nonprofits participating in The Big Share, and those interested in the opportunity, on giving day best practices.
- Develop content for nonprofit’s participating in The Big Share to use, and for use on #CSWBigShare social media pages, Facebook and Twitter.
- Craft your campaign story. How are you celebrating The Big Share? How will you use the funds raised during The Big Share? Why should donors give to you on The Big Share?
- Recruit fundraising champions for your campaign. You can use your Board, volunteers, or staff!
- Let your volunteers know you’re participating in The Big Share and you need their help in extra special ways! Give them meaningful assignments to fully engage them.
- Develop your messaging plan for the next 2 months to ensure your donors know you are participating in The Big Share on March 6th. Download the email and social media timelines in the Nonprofit Toolkit to get a head start!